Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- SKF Sealing Solutions 1550257 1550257
- Boston Gear B2632-24 B2632-24
- Isostatic EP071024 .4395 X .628 X 1-1/2 P/M SLEEVE
- International Seal 150 X 170 X 12 150 X 170 X 12
- Isostatic AA-309-3 .1885 X .3145 X 5/16 P/M SLEEVE
- NTN 2307KC3 2307KC3
- SKF Sealing Solutions 2850580 2850580
- SKF 7222 BEGAF 7222 BEGAF
- Rollway L-1311-U L-1311-U
- Oilite AA1014-01 AA1014-01
Oil impregnated bearings
- Garlock 20" 300# FULL FACE 1/8" STYLE 3540 GYLO
- Isostatic CB-3238-36 CB-3238-36
- SKF SI 20 ES-2RS SI 20 ES-2RS
- Garlock 23 X 0627 23 X 0627
- Garlock 24125-1475 24125-1475
- SKF 61824-2RZ 61824-2RZ
- Isostatic SF1418-10 FLG OIL LITE BUSHING
- SKF Sealing Solutions 34891 34891
- International Seal 55 X 100 X 16 55 X 100 X 16
- Timken National Seals 40 X 65 X 10 40 X 65 X 10