Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- Timken National Seals 415991 415991
- FAG NJ2314-E-TVP2 NJ2314-E-TVP2
- Fenner Drives CB0100 CB0100
- SKF Sealing Solutions 2050562 2050562
- Garlock 53 X 3287 53 X 3287
- Garlock 1" 300# FULL FACE 1/8" STYLE 3503 GYLON
- Boston Gear RP1014-8 RP1014-8
- Minnesota Rubber & Plastic Global Expres 7510012-DL S075100120TC METRIC OIL SEAL
- Isostatic SS-4048-8 SS-4048-8
- Isostatic SF-2024-16 .627 X .753 X 1 X 1 X 3/32
Oil impregnated bearings
- Garlock 23 X 7646 23 X 7646
- SKF Sealing Solutions 16079 16079
- Garlock 23 X 9581 23 X 9581
- Garlock 4" 150# FULL FACE 1/16" STYLE 9850
- International Seal 27 X 47 X 8 27 X 47 X 8
- SKF 21309 E 21309 E
- Isostatic SF-5672-40 1.753 X 2.254 X 2-1/2 X 3X1/4
- SKF 6206 JEM 6206 JEM
- Garlock 24802-1744 24802-1744
- FAG NU2326-E-MP1A-J30PC-C3 NU2326-E-MP1A-J30PC-C3