Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- SKF 61856 MA 61856 MA
- SKF 6210-Z 6210-Z
- International Seal 43 X 66 X 12 43 X 66 X 12
- Boston Gear FB1418-12 FB1418-12
- Isostatic AA-238 AA-238
- Boston Gear PL5-028DF090 PL5-028DF090
- RBC Bearings Inc KG070AR0 KG070AR0
- Timken National Seals 12 X 20 X 5 12 X 20 X 5
- Garlock 29819-4845 29819-4845
- SKF 22326 CC/C3W502 22326 CC/C3W502
Oil impregnated bearings
- Bunting AA133207 AA133207
- Aurora Bearing Company MM-M8 MM-M8
- Aurora Bearing Company CB-M16 CB-M16
- SKF Sealing Solutions 504273 504273
- Isostatic SF-1014-10 .315 X .44 X 5/8 X 9/16 X1/16
- Link-Belt M5317TV M5317TV
- Garlock 5" 150# RING 1/16" STYLE 3000 BLUE-GARD
- Aurora Bearing Company XB-4Z XB-4Z
- Bunting EP040808 EP040808
- Garlock 26 X 2591 26 X 2591