Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- SKF Sealing Solutions 562811 562811
- Lovejoy 68514463489 68514463489
- SKF Sealing Solutions 9505 9505
- MRC 1202E 1202E
- Garlock 24802-2005 24802-2005
- SKF Sealing Solutions 1019018 1019018
- Sealmaster AREL 3 20 AREL 3 20
- SKF Sealing Solutions 1200236 1200236
- Isostatic 201043 .252 X .4405 X 7/8
- Isostatic AA 1332-01 SINTERED BRZ BRG
Oil impregnated bearings
- SKF GE 160 ES GE 160 ES
- SKF GE 4 E GE 4 E
- SKF Sealing Solutions 48726 48726
- Garlock 4-1/2" 300# FULL FACE 1/16" STYLE 3400
- Link-Belt MA5310TV MA5310TV
- SKF Sealing Solutions 29273 29273
- SKF Sealing Solutions 5750558 5750558
- SKF 62207-2RS1 62207-2RS1
- NTN J1242442 J1242442
- SKF Sealing Solutions 11138 11138