Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- Boston Gear PL5-016DF090 PL5-016DF090
- Garlock 61 X 0710 61 X 0710
- Oilite CC-1703 CC-1703
- Oilite AA228-01 AA228-01
- Sealmaster TREL 8 TREL 8
- Timken National Seals 476510 476510
- FAG NJ2205-E-M1-C4 NJ2205-E-M1-C4
- Barden NN3030AS.M.SP NN3030AS.M.SP
- Bunting NN081008 NN081008
- Isostatic CB-0914-16 9/16 X 7/8 X 2 660 BEARING
Oil impregnated bearings
- SKF Sealing Solutions 1113118 1113118
- Boston Gear PL3-022SF090 PL3-022SF090
- Garlock 21158-0763 21158-0763
- SKF Sealing Solutions 4500560 4500560
- NTN MA1304EL MA1304EL
- Bunting CB071008 CB071008
- SKF 2207 ETN9 2207 ETN9
- Garlock 10" 300# FULL FACE 1/8" STYLE 3760U NSF
- SKF Sealing Solutions 99131 1.310-1.316 SPEEDI-SLEEVE 99131 1.310-1.316 SPEEDI-SLEEVE
- Isostatic SF-2432-20 .753 X 1.003X1-1/4 X1-1/8X1/8