Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- Bunting EW162601 EW162601
- Isostatic CB-1927-28 1-3/16 X1-11/16X3-1/2 660 BRG
- Bunting BSF182206 BSF182206
- Lovejoy 68514425218 68514425218
- Isostatic SS-1824-16 SS-1824-16
- Bunting CB192432 CB192432
- Isostatic AM-1824-36 18 X 24 X 36 P/M SLV MM
- Garlock 21140-6023 21140-6023
- Isostatic FB 58-4 SINT BRZ BRG
- Timken National Seals 40230S 40230S
Oil impregnated bearings
- Isostatic BSF-3240-16 BSF-3240-16
- Bunting FFB101208 FFB101208
- Timken 9120NPP 9120NPP
- Koyo NRB TRB-1018;PDL051 TRB-1018;PDL051
- SKF Sealing Solutions 1200500 1200500
- Lovejoy 68514425132 68514425132
- Oilite AA1310- AA1310-
- SKF NU 316 ECP C3 NU 316 ECP C3
- Garlock 2-1/2" 300# RING 1/8" STYLE 3400 BLUE-G
- SKF 6011 ZJEM 6011 ZJEM