Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
Double-row angular contact ball bearings
- Isostatic M4020TU M4020TU
- Bunting M0508BU M0508BU
- Sealmaster BH 28LS BH 28LS
- NSK N219M N219M
- Fenner Drives FA3251 FA3251
- Bunting BSF101216 BSF101216
- Isostatic CB-4250-40 2.625 X 3.250 X 5 P/M SLEEVE
- Garlock 53 X 3460 53 X 3460
- Boston Gear P710-3 P710-3
- Isostatic CB-0911-20 9/16 X11/16X2-1/2 660 BEARING
Spherical plain bearings
- SKF 6220 JEM 6220 JEM
- Garlock 24821-2753 24821-2753
- INA ZARN3062LTN ZARN3062LTN
- Garlock 23 X 2777 23 X 2777
- Boston Gear M2632-44 M2632-44
- Isostatic C-2935-42 BRZ BRG
- Rollway D-209-25 D-209-25
- Timken 22322KEJW33 22322KEJW33
- Isostatic CB-2127-20 1-5/16 X1-11/16X2-1/2 660 BRG
- Oilite AA2107-01 AA2107-01