- Garlock 23 X 5730 23 X 5730
- SKF Sealing Solutions 7940 7940
- SKF Sealing Solutions 3825562 3825562
- Garlock 22" 300# RING 1/8" STYLE 3000 BLUE-GARD
- Isostatic 201314 1.003 X 1.129 X 1-1/4
- Bunting BSF485224 BSF485224
- Garlock 8" 300# RING 1/8" STYLE IFG-5500
- SKF 22311 EK 22311 EK
- International Seal 80 X 100 X 13 80 X 100 X 13
- SKF Sealing Solutions 9859 9859
Boya Singapore is a leading worldwide supplier of medium and heavy-duty clutches to the commercial vehicle industry. Our clutches are unmatched in terms of reliability, durability and performance. We are preferred by most original equipment manufacturers and are unquestionably the best value on the market today. Our engineers employ rigorous component and vehicle testing to ensure absolute performance excellence. And our state of the art precision manufacturing technology enables us to provide consistent high quality, clutch after clutch. Only Boya Singapore offer a complete range of clutches to meet your performance and value needs. Whether it is an original equipment clutch in a new truck or a genuine Eaton aftermarket clutch, each is backed by Roadranger support.
Drawn cup roller clutches are designed to transmit torque between the shaft and housing in one direction and allow free overrun in the opposite direction. These designs utilize the same small radial section as drawn cup needle roller bearings. The units are compact, lightweight and operate directly on a hardened shaft. Proper mounting is easily accomplished with a simple press fit in the housing. Clutches and clutch and bearing assemblies are offered both in inch and metric nominal series.
- When transmitting torque, either the shaft or the housing can be the input member.
- Rollers wedge against precisely formed interior ramps to positively transmit torque.
- Transition from overrun to lock normally occurs with the minimal lost motion (backlash)
- Drawn cup roller clutches are offered as clutch-only unit or as a clutch and bearing assembly.
- Clutch-only units should be used with external radial support to hold the shaft and housing concentrically and carry radial loads.
- Paper moving (copiers, fax machines, paper towel dispensers, etc.)
- Exercise equipment
- Two-speed gearboxes
- Rack indexing drives
- SKF Sealing Solutions 4921799 4921799
- SKF NU 319 ECM C3 NU 319 ECM C3
- SKF C 2215 K C 2215 K
- Garlock 7" 150# RING 1/8" STYLE 3503 GYLON
- Bunting SSC1904 SSC1904
- SKF Sealing Solutions 17677 17677
- Bunting SSC1500 SSC1500
- Isostatic FF 512-03 FLANGE BEARING
- SKF Sealing Solutions 1200238 1200238
- Garlock 7" 150# FULL FACE 1/16" STYLE 9900
Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- Oilite AA1049-01 AA1049-01
- Oilite BB-2000-1 BB-2000-1
- Timken 23140KEMBW507C08C3 23140KEMBW507C08C3
- Boston Gear B1620-24 B1620-24
- SKF Sealing Solutions 593484 593484
- Oilite AA1049-07 AA1049-07
- Isostatic AA 1213-06 SINTERED BRZ BRG
- Garlock 8" 300# FULL FACE 1/16" STYLE 3505 GYLO
- SKF 6209/VA201 6209/VA201
- Isostatic EP-060814 EP-060814