- Boston Gear FH11710 FH11710
- Ruland Manufacturing Co Inc MOCT33-12-A MOCT33-12-A
- Bunting FF071806 FF071806
- Garlock 23 X 6213 23 X 6213
- SKF 22320 E/C4 22320 E/C4
- SKF Sealing Solutions 410003 V – RING 410003 V – RING
- Timken 34KDD 34KDD
- SKF 6014 NRJEM 6014 NRJEM
- Bunting EP091320 EP091320
- Bunting FFB162008 FFB162008
Boya Singapore is a leading worldwide supplier of medium and heavy-duty clutches to the commercial vehicle industry. Our clutches are unmatched in terms of reliability, durability and performance. We are preferred by most original equipment manufacturers and are unquestionably the best value on the market today. Our engineers employ rigorous component and vehicle testing to ensure absolute performance excellence. And our state of the art precision manufacturing technology enables us to provide consistent high quality, clutch after clutch. Only Boya Singapore offer a complete range of clutches to meet your performance and value needs. Whether it is an original equipment clutch in a new truck or a genuine Eaton aftermarket clutch, each is backed by Roadranger support.
Drawn cup roller clutches are designed to transmit torque between the shaft and housing in one direction and allow free overrun in the opposite direction. These designs utilize the same small radial section as drawn cup needle roller bearings. The units are compact, lightweight and operate directly on a hardened shaft. Proper mounting is easily accomplished with a simple press fit in the housing. Clutches and clutch and bearing assemblies are offered both in inch and metric nominal series.
- When transmitting torque, either the shaft or the housing can be the input member.
- Rollers wedge against precisely formed interior ramps to positively transmit torque.
- Transition from overrun to lock normally occurs with the minimal lost motion (backlash)
- Drawn cup roller clutches are offered as clutch-only unit or as a clutch and bearing assembly.
- Clutch-only units should be used with external radial support to hold the shaft and housing concentrically and carry radial loads.
- Paper moving (copiers, fax machines, paper towel dispensers, etc.)
- Exercise equipment
- Two-speed gearboxes
- Rack indexing drives
- SKF Sealing Solutions 564150 564150
- Isostatic 24FTU16 24FTU16
- International Seal 55 X 78 X 12 55 X 78 X 12
- SKF LAPB 3X7E1 LAPB 3X7E1
- Garlock 21750-1300 21750-1300
- Isostatic SS-3648-16 SS-3648-16
- SKF Sealing Solutions 99366 SPEEDI SLEEVE 99366 SPEEDI SLEEVE
- Garlock 2-1/2" 150# FULL FACE 1/16" STYLE 9900
- Dichtomatik Americas 18X35X10SC 18X35X10SC
- Garlock 7" 150# RING 1/16" STYLE 3504 GYLON
Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- SKF Sealing Solutions 711822 711822
- Isostatic EP243232 1.504 X 2.005 X 2 P/M SLEEVE
- Isostatic CB-2834-20 1-3/4 X 2-1/8 X2-1/2 660 BRG
- SKF Sealing Solutions 11544 11544
- INA GIKR18-PW GIKR18-PW
- Rexnord 701-01058-112 701-01058-112
- Timken National Seals 370198A 370198A
- Boston Gear BE11-90BX1-9002 BE11-90BX1-9002
- Isostatic AA 1528-03 SINTERED BRZ BRG
- Rexnord 701-37014-065 701-37014-065